His cake was a frog...I will not put this much work into baby #2's first birthday. I love him, but he didn't really much care what it looked like so I will make it easier on myself!
He did eventually end up having fun following all the kiddos around. Thank you all for your Birthday wishes for Sam!

Bears that I will magically turn to frogs!

Airheads made into a lily pad.

The whole cake with Sam sitting behind.

Sam not wanting to touch his cake.
When we were in Dallas with my parents, we had a practice birthday party for him. Here are some pictures from that.

Sam wasn't too sure about this birthday cake either.

We practically had to force the first bite of frosting, and then he only dabbled in it.

Sam opening presents from Grandma and Grandpa Roberts

Sam finally warmed up to George. This was what he looked like at first.

We love you Sam!
2 comments:
It was so fun to catch up. Happy birthday Sam! I can't believe he is already a year old. He's such a cutie. Sam and his "new" little brother will be best buds and friends for life!
That is a really cool cake, Em. I've thought about doing the Rocket from Little Eisteins for the girls 2nd, but everyone tells me I shouldn't put that much effort into it. I'd like to though! Sam is just adorable!
Post a Comment