So he took his first steps on July 2nd, and I was completely caught off guard. It took me several seconds to realize what he was actually doing! It was also a surprise because Sam didn't really like to walk much holding our hands. He has been increasing his balance, and finally I guess he felt good enough to take a few steps. Now he is trying to walk around everywhere. It is still faster to crawl, but as long as he doesn't get too excited walking, he can stay up for a while. He can even change directions standing! What a talented kid!
Of course, when he started doing this I tried to get out the camera to take pictures and videos, but sometime during scout camp our memory chip did something and we haven't replaced it yet. So no pictures yet, but we will have some soon!!! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment