Anyway, he has been trying some new food. He is eating his "breadstick" in the picture below. He eats it pretty well, has the chomping motion down and everything. By the way, his shirt says "short, bald and handsome"! Thanks Grandma Roberts!

Here we have Sam who just stuck John's Raspberry Milano cookie in his mouth. John got some from my parents for his birthday and once Sam got a hold of it he knew just what to do. He stuffed the whole thing in his mouth before we could stop him. No, we did not let him really eat it, but we thought the chocolate mustache was pretty cute!

My parents came to visit during thier Spring Break, and can you believe it, this is about the only picture I took and it was the morning they left! Sam was still in his jammies.

Sam doesn't quite get a thrill from swinging yet, but he has a smile on his face pretty much anytime his dad is around. He really is a daddy's boy.

Sam likes to stick things in his mouth. I think it's the funniest when he sticks his socks in there and then just leaves it hanging out. He does this with his burp cloth now too. What a goofy kid!

Here is Sam giving what I call a kiss. He gives the sloppiest kisses, and I don't think he quite knows what it is, but it reminds me of the story John reads to him sometimes, "Where the Wild Things Are" the part where the Wild Things say, "We'll eat you up we love you so." Sometimes Sam just can't contain himself. :-)

Here is Sam giving what I call a kiss. He gives the sloppiest kisses, and I don't think he quite knows what it is, but it reminds me of the story John reads to him sometimes, "Where the Wild Things Are" the part where the Wild Things say, "We'll eat you up we love you so." Sometimes Sam just can't contain himself. :-)

Here he is eating his daddy's nose. He does this often too. Sometimes without really thinking he'll just turn open mouthed to him and try to eat whatever is closest.

In the last month Sam has discovered his tongue and likes to stick it out. I worry that his lips will get chapped, but so far he has been fine. This is from the first day he started doing it. He has a long tongue!

Sam likes to eat and sometimes he gets a little over excited and tries to eat his lip. I thought it was so funny we got a video of him!

Enjoy!
4 comments:
he is getting so big! i love the video too, thats so funny. he is adorable and we are excited to see you guys in a month or so!
Cute pictures!
The picture of him sucking on his lips-- I see some resemblance to his cousin Spencer!
Love the lip sucking, eating clip! And the kissy face pics, too! Thanks for updating! ;-)
Wow! He's getting so big! We love seeing Sam pictures!
Post a Comment