Monday, April 13, 2009

John's Birthday!!!

Ok, so his birthday was on the 23rd of March. We are a little late considering all the things we have had going on the last few weekends. We had to postpone our original plans because of the funeral so instead we snuck it in between the 2nd session of conference on Saturday and the Priesthood session.

So John turned 27 a few weeks ago and we finally got to celebrate with cheescake and singing. John's favorite "Birthday cake" is cheesecake, so every year starting the year we were dating, I've been making John a birthday cheesecake. This one turned out great! (Thanks to Grandma's mixer!) We couldn't possibly eat the whole thing by ourselves so we took it to our dear friends, the Handly's to share!

1) Sarah eating cheesecake!! 2) Morgan showing John that you can eat it from the handle of the fork too; 3) Adam and Elise smiling because it's such a good cheesecake; 4) John looking ready to eat the cake; 5) The beautiful cheesecake itself; 6) Aubrie, John, me and Sarah, and Morgan; 7) Aubrie showing off her beautiful smile; 8) Sarah showing off her food; 9) Aubrie enjoying the cake!

He doesn't like me getting mushy, but I want him and everyone to know what a wonderful husband he is! I am so grateful that he decided to marry me. He is the ideal for me, and I am grateful to have him in my life! ok...Enough mush!

No comments: