Tuesday, January 27, 2009

We have heard, and answered

So for Presidents Day weekend we got to have guests! And the best kind too. Jessica and Mike came to visit us and they brought their three wonderful children. We are grateful that Mike's family lives so close, so it gives us the opportunity to see them as often as we do. Here are some pictures from their trip. :-)

Grace has proven to have an amazing grip. She hung there for almost 10 seconds (with a little help from dad)
John is great with the nieces and nephews. He's always ready and willing to play and be played upon. Good thing he keeps in such good shape!

We got them all smiling! Well, Mike did. Lawren wasn't quite sure what to think about all the new children around. Once she got used to them she was very tempted to follow them around. Jessica almost got the privilege of the follow. Lawren got half way there then chickened out.
We are so glad we got to have them visit. We love having visitors, especially family!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like tons of fun! Wish we lived closer and could come visit!

Fig said...

Emily! I've been waiting and waiting for you to get a blog ... and I apparently missed it somehow. For the love.

This is Christy, by the way. So excited for the little dude on the way - I hope I'll get to see him at some point!

PatrickandErica said...

Hey, congrats on the pregnancy! Looks like you guys are doing great!