Monday, July 14, 2008

Lots to catch up on!

A few weeks ago John and I found ourselves back in the state of Utah for John's sister Chelsea's wedding. Of course we forgot our camera, but if you would like to see pictures there are some posted on Paul and Molly's page as well as Jessica and Mikes page. It was so much fun to see everyone. We were sad to leave, and sad we did not get a chance to visit Provo again before we left. It seems like such a long time ago since we were at school there!

Parting with family and our cute neices and nephew was hard, but lo, and behold, we got to see them again about a week later when we went up to Bartlesville for Chelsea and Matt's Reception and for the Fourth of July. It was nice to see almost everyone again, and the fireworks were amazing!

Before we made it to Bartlesville, we stopped in Branson to see my parents who were relaxing in a Condo they found on hotels.com. What a great deal! And the best part of the Branson trip was that we got to go to Silver Dollar City. I grew up going to SDC and was excited about this trip for a while and told John all about how great and exciting it was. John, thank goodness, was not disappointed. He enjoyed the atmosphere and we had a great time riding the rides! Fortunately my mother took some pictures, so you get to see how much fun we did have.

Me and John in a HUGE rocking chair.


John making creepy noises with a very hairy owl puppet


John got the Raccoon skin, while I got the Skunk. :-P


Us with my dad


Me with my mom

1 comment:

Jane Huddleston said...

Cute! I still love your haircut and I'm jealous about Branson. That's one of my favorite places, too. We've been there at least 3 or 4 times as a family and Silver Dollar City is the BEST.

Guess what! I'm actually coming to Houston NEXT weekend rather than on August 1st. So I'll be there from July 24-27. Yay! I get to see you a whole week sooner!

I'm calling you tonight. Whether you like it or not. I hope you are available to chat....