So when John visited China, I went to Bartlesville for about a week. Here are some pictures I took while I was there. See if you can tell where they are. :-)
How are you guys! It was great to hear from you and to see your blog. It looks like you guys are doing well. Sorry, we haven't kept in better touch. We'll try harder. Good to know all is well. Take Care!
It was fun to see your pics of Bville. It brought back a lot of great memories. We still miss the people and town especially now that the grandkids are near there. Too bad we moved! Your home is beautiful and I loved seeing all of Chelsea's wedding pics. (Your hair cut is sooo cute! If you guys ever need a break come on down to Sugar Land, we'd love to see you! (You could come and swim and play tennis) I heard the Egans have moved back some where near Houston. We'll all have to get together. Tell your Moms hello for us.
3 comments:
Hey! I recognized all of those places! Nice shots, dear! And of the house, as well!
You need a pic of you on your blog sometime! Ü
John & Emily!
How are you guys! It was great to hear from you and to see your blog. It looks like you guys are doing well. Sorry, we haven't kept in better touch. We'll try harder. Good to know all is well. Take Care!
-Ammon & Cassidy
It was fun to see your pics of Bville. It brought back a lot of great memories. We still miss the people and town especially now that the grandkids are near there. Too bad we moved! Your home is beautiful and I loved seeing all of Chelsea's wedding pics. (Your hair cut is sooo cute! If you guys ever need a break come on down to Sugar Land, we'd love to see you! (You could come and swim and play tennis) I heard the Egans have moved back some where near Houston. We'll all have to get together. Tell your Moms hello for us.
Luv,
Kathy
Post a Comment