We did get to eat on the Riverwalk, and John LOVED visiting
the Alamo. We went to the Tower of the Americas and took some pictures, We visited a few missions and rode a few rides at Fiesta TX. Here are some pictures from our recent trip.Oh yeah! I cut my hair a few weeks ago. :-) It's starting to get a little warm here.
John and Lucy making Jigglers. They were dinosaurs eating the gingerbread people!

This is my new project. I finished the desk that I was working on and now to do the dresser! Very exciting stuff, I know!
This is our newly painted bedroom with the new bedspread. We have red pillows that go with it, but they hadn't arrived yet and while I have some time off and John is in China, I'm going to make some window coverings. OH YEAH! John's going to China on April the 11th!




3 comments:
So, I had no idea you had a blog! This is wonderful! How are you? Let's chat sometime soon.
I like the colors in your bedroom. Very nice!
Your hair looks really cute. Paul keeps wanting me to cut my short. I'm trying to be strong and keep it long, but I don't really do it or anything. Have you found somebody you like more than Slade?
Post a Comment