Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Our little man
I was sitting on the couch talking with Sam this morning and was simply full of joy and gratitude for this new little person in our lives. His favorite time to talk is in the morning. I come in to get him in the morning and if he's not starving, I'm greeted by a huge smile. We talk, he eats, we talk some more and I am just in love with this little guy. One of my favorite things about him is that he seems to always be looking around taking things in. Since his first week of life, he's been giving us these wide eyed looks, like he just can't take it in all at once. I thought I would share this look with you. He's grown up quite a bit too! 10 1/2 weeks!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Emily! It's Rebecca, Bart's Wife! I just learned you have a blog! YAY! Now I can keep up to date with you guys! Congrats on your little one! He's adorable!
Post a Comment