Monday, June 1, 2009

Baby shower!

Created by Jane with love! :-)
Last weekend John and I were in Oklahoma for Jenny's graduation and to see Paul and Molly and the twins and to have a baby shower! It was absolutely a great time! I can't believe I didn't get any pictures with Olivia and Aislee, or Molly :-( while I was there. It'll probably be a while before we see them again. Arizona is a long ways away! But here are some pictures of the baby shower. So many wonderful people helped! And Karen Sparks took lots of pictures, thank goodness!
We had probably the best taco salads for lunch at the shower! Thank you Mom Burkinshaw, sister Jessica, Aunt Julie and Beth Knudsen!

Aunt Sandy made this adorable cake! Thank you!!

Mom Burkinshaw made yummy oreo balls

Amy designed the table decorations!

And cousin Jessica made baklava, truffles and mini maranges! What a wonderful family I have! Thank you all so much!!!


This was the blanket my Grandma Ker crocheted for me! It's yellow, my favorite color. My grandparents also picked out the little toy! It will be nice to have something for Sam to know his great grandma by, and grandpa better be around for a lot longer! :-)

These were some baby booties my sister Danielle made a long time ago at girls camp. My mom was just pulling out all the criers that day, and all the cousins and aunts were teary! They will hold a special place in my heart!






2 comments:

Andrea said...

Those little booties and blanket made my tear up too. It was such a lovely shower and it was so nice to see you again.

Jackie Abeyta said...

Hey! I love your blog! I'm happy to see that you are doing well! You and John will make WONDERFUL parents, I'm excited for you!