
This past week has been exciting. We finished sanding, staining and sealing our new computer chair, and it feels great to be in a comfy seat sitting at the computer. I had found the chair at an antique store last November and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. I couldn't find anything like it at the garage sales I went to either, so John let me buy it. It looks like a million bucks now. We're very proud.

Saturday after painting and fixing stuff, I decided that my roots were growing out so I decided to dye it back. I wanted to make sure to get it dark enough (more natural) so I left it on too long. I went to church today with jet black hair! Not really my thing. So it will be another color by next Sunday, hopefully a little lighter! People said they loved it, but every time I look in the mirror, it just looks weird. So of course we had to take a picture. Hopefully next week will be more relaxing!

2 comments:
Hey, I found your blog through Jessica's.
I love your house! You really have a knack for decorating. All the painting looks great too. I'm hoping to do some painting to our house too. I've never painted, so Jeff is nervous for how it will turn out. But I figure if it looks terrible, I can always paint it back.
Hey it's Andrea. I found your blog through Sharon, hope you don't mind that I've been reading it. Your house looks great!!! No wonder you were so worried when the hurricane was coming. Anything major happen?
Feel free to check out my blog. I just started it a couple of months ago and I'm going back in time to tell stories about the boys....but I'll have it caught up in no time.
Post a Comment